Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jane's Doodles - For you

EEEK!  I was so excited this week when I received my new stamps from Jane's Doodles .  We didn't do our usual 'Blog Hop' realease because of time factors. so these sets have been in the SHOP 4EVA! (LOL!).  Today I have used a little bit from 3 different sets:




Stamps:  Daffodils, Life is Good and Geometric patterns (Jane's Doodles)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, memento tuxedo black, copics, daffodil delight and crumb cake
Card:  Xpress white
Accessories:  Dimensionals, paper snips



5 comments:

Marion said...

Beautiful and so spring-y! I love tags and I adore yours.

Lynn said...

As always, stunning coloring.

~amy~ said...

okay...gorgeous!

Loly Borda said...

Beautiful! So spring-y, I love it. TFS

lostinpaper said...

Your colouring is amazing... mmmm I think I've said that once or twice before lol.