Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

CREATive Saturdays ...

Hey There!

I have found lately that Saturdays are my best day for designing.  I can relax, have a cuppa.  Don't have to rush around with school drop-off or appointments, and my oldest doesn't play basketball until the afternoon, so this is also a bit of a sleep-in day (woohoo!)

Enough about me, here are the cards I created yesterday ...

This one I made for the October sketch challenge on the Hero Arts blog HERE.


Stamps:  Antique Blooms and Butterflies (Hero Arts)
Card:  Xpress white
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, versafine onyx black, copics
Accessories:  Rhinestones




Both of these were made with 'Christmas Ornaments' by MFT ...






Stamps:  Christmas Ornaments (MFT)
Ink:  Old olive, going grey
Card:  Old olive, Xpress white
Accessories:  Small pearls, white emboss, twine


I will be back shortly with another post ...]

Cheers Ange

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Super fabulous cards! Love those bright hanging ornaments, they totally pack a punch!