Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

JayGee's Nook - Thank You

Hello

I am here today with another card for JayGee's Nook.   I have used a gorgeous stamp from Skipping Stones Designs called 'Victorian Summer'.  The inspiration for my card came from the lovely Maile Belles and her card HERE.

Just a quick reminder that you can play along with our current Challenge HERE, and these are the links to our awesome DT


Stamps:  Victorian Summer (Skipping Stone Designs)
Ink:  Early espresso, copic Y35
Card:  MME DP 'Sunshine', vintage cream
Accessories:  Rhinestones (coloured with copic)

Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great day!

Cheers Ange

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous take on Maile's card, I love the patterned paper and the fabulous bloom!! just put this one in my CASE file-lol!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous...love how you teamed up the plaid with that image!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! Love that stamp, the possibilities for it would be endless... oops I can see my wish list growing (again)!

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous! I love how you added the touch of plaid. Stunning card :)