Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

JayGee's Nook DT

Hello

... and Good Morning Crafty People.  I am back today with another card for JayGee's Nook.  I have used a gorgeous stamp from Sparkle Creations called 'Rollerblading Chloe'.  I remember years and years ago travelling to New York with a girlfriend and one of the things on my shopping list was a set of rollerblades.  I still have them, but they haven't seen daylight for a long, long time LOL!

Anyway, back to business ... it is another sad week here as we are saying goodbye to one of our DT girls, Iwona.  I know she is making some changes in her life and wish her all the best.


Judith has told us that there will be lots, and lots of new goodies arriving in the next couple of weeks over at the SHOP.  Be sure to check them out.  And our new challenge will be starting next week (7th.).




Ink:  Versafine black onyx, memento tuxedo black, copics
Card:  X-press white, daffodil delight DP
Accessories:  Orange zest grosgrain, vintage button, jute twine, rhinestones, pearl

Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great day!

x Ange


Copics:
Skin:  E11, E00
Hair:  Y21, Y28, Y25
Shirt:  YR00, YR04, YR07
Shorts:  b91, b93, B95, B97
Yellow:  Y00, Y13, Y15, Y17
Grey:  C1, C3, C5
Dog:  E53, E55, E57, E59

4 comments:

Lynn said...

She is so cute! I used to rollerblade, but have to admit that now it scares me a bit that I'll end up crashing my face into the pavement!!

Anonymous said...

Aww this is soo cute! I love how you made the dog pop right off the card! Such a fun card Ange!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Ange! Love how your puppy pops off the card and of course your colouring is... perfect!

Sue said...

good to see the copics out for another run!! fabulous colouring! :)