Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Good morning Crafty People,

It's spring here in Australia, and the weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer ... I love spring!  Anyway, getting back to my card for today, I have used some new Hero Arts 'Magic of Christmas' and 'Holiday Sayings'.  You will find these and lots of other 'Christmas' goodies in the SHOP.

I also have some exciting news ... we have a new DT member ... and it is none other than Iwona Palamountain (Chupa).  Her designs are amazing, and I would like to take this oppotunity to welcome her to our team.  I am sure you will make her feel right at home with lots of comment love!


I love seeing all the beautiful entries in our CHALLENGE, so thanks for playing along, tell a friend, there is a fabulous prize to be won ...





Stamps:  Holiday Sayings (Hero Arts), Magic of Christmas (Hero Arts), For the love of grids (Practicing Creativity)
Ink:  Soft sky, true black, copics, real red marker
Card:  Whisper white, x-press white, real red
Accessories:  MFT border die, jute twine, rhinestones (colour with copics), stickles



Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one ....

xx Ange


5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty, love the red & aqua together!

Joy said...

You are inspiring me Ange to grab my Christmas stamps and get them inky, love your glittery ornament...hugs

Jay Gee said...

Love the bling in your glittery ornament Ange - fabulous card :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thanks chica!! I'm so happy to join the Team :)
(yay for the PTI stuff having arrived! Let me know how much I owe you)

Sue said...

love love love the colour scheme!! all the beautiful sparkle on the bauble are gorgeous! :)