Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Good Morning All


Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  Today I am back with another card for you using a new set by Lawn Fawn called 'Critters in the Forest'.  Make sure you pop over to the SHOP to check out all the lovely new product.

Here are some links for you to check out:

JayGee's Nook Challenge 7
Judith's Blog
Joy's Blog

I apologise for being so brief today, I am not feeling 100%.




Card:  Kraft, very vanilla, green gingham, x-press white, real red
Ink:  Copics, crumb cake, true black, memento rich cocoa, green galore
Accessories:  Crytal effects, sponge, 1/4 inch circl punch


Thanks for dropping by
and have a good one!

xx Ange



3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Love your tree Ange and the way you used buttons for your ornaments. I really hope you feel better soon. Hugs Judith

Jay Gee said...

Oops! I just had another look and I am not sure they are buttons... did you punch circles?

Brandi said...

Ange,
This is so cute! I just love that tree from lawn fawn. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Brandi