Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

'Make it Monday' with PTI

Just popping in with a quick card for the 'Make it Monday' challenge over on Nichole's blog.  I absolutely loved this concept by Erin to use all different sets with a common theme.  For my card I used all my 'thankyou' sentiments from lots of different sets.  Hope you like it ....




Stamps:  Beautiful blooms, Star prints, Around and about sentiments, Damask design, Butterly dreams and Big and bold wishes (all PTI)
Card:  Daffodil delight, yellow gingham (A Muse), xpress it white
Ink:  Going gray, basic gray, true black, daffodil delight
Accessories:  Label 17 spellbinder, rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by
and happy stamping ...

xx Ange

8 comments:

StephH said...

What a cheerful card for a dreary Monday morning. Love the yellow, your edging and little details really make this a classy one!

Diane said...

I agree very cheery and very pretty...love the yellow!

kacee said...

Love Love your card. So bright and cheery. I love yellow and you made it all come together so well.

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty card, love the yellow, so cheery!!

Jay Gee said...

You card is lovely Ange. The yellow is cheerful and I love the A Muse gingham! The different sentiments look great too.

Lori said...

Love the bright, cheerful yellow!

Sue said...

how yummy is this card, looooove all the common themed sentiments and not to mention all that gingham!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this card ... it's so bright and cheery.